Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Unlocking LinkedIn's Corporate Marketing Potential-Special NNSMB Luncheon Edition
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (CDT)
Do you think LinkedIn is only for individuals? Well, think again! Smart companies are using LinkedIn to:
- Promote their products and services
- Engage with prospective customers
- Increase their visibility in the marketplace
- Demonstrate their thought leadership
- Build a community of followers
Let LinkedIn expert Wayne Breitbarth—a nationally recognized speaker, author, and consultant—show you how investing in your company’s LinkedIn presence will lead to greater marketing and branding success.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Build a LinkedIn company page that will attract maximum attention
- Drive more potential customers to your company’s website
- Capitalize on LinkedIn’s powerful advertising opportunities
- Effectively share company news with your LinkedIn audience
- Implement the best practices of LinkedIn’s most successful corporate users
- Gain a competitive advantage over other companies in your marketplace
- And much more!
This is a seminar-style event as opposed to a hands-on learning experience; so there is no need to bring your computer.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees should have at least a basic understanding of and familiarity with LinkedIn and other social media platforms and could include any of the following:
- Persons responsible for the overall marketing and branding efforts of an organization
- People involved in the execution and delivery of an overall branding and marketing strategy
- Company owners and top-level executives responsible for sales, marketing, and branding initiatives
Bonus Resource and Added Benefits:
In addition to an action-packed 90 minute training session filled with tips and techniques you can quickly and easily implement, you will receive a copy of Wayne’s book: The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success -- the #1 LinkedIn book on Amazon for 40+ weeks!
Registration, Buffet Lunch & Networking 11:30-Noon
LinkedIn Marketing Presentation Noon-1:30 PM
Register early as seating is limited.
Praise for Wayne's Corporate Marketing Seminar...
"Experiencing Wayne's class was like my first trip to Disney World. Eyes wide open and jaw dropping with everything I was learning on how to use LinkedIn to promote my company. I would highly recommend Wayne's LinkedIn training if you're interested in taking your company to the next level."
"If you're trying to figure out how to leverage Linkedin for your company, this course is an awesome guide. Wayne does an exceptional job of explaining how to use a combination of individual employee profiles and company/product pages to improve your company's branding and sales opportunities on Linkedin."
"Yet another inspiring seminar by LinkedIn evangelist, Wayne Breitbarth. The class offers inspiring insights into macro and micro marketing on LinkedIn. His proven processes give the framework for an immediate jolt to your online branding and marketing...including real world tips that are hidden deep inside LinkedIn's rapidly evolving interface. And best of all, Wayne's infectious energy and humor has you leaving with the absolute belief that you can really make a difference for your business."
"I had NO IDEA that there were so many ways to promote your company on LinkedIn. Because of Wayne's completely unselfish desire to help others, he teaches an amazing class. If you want to market your company to millions of people for FREE, you need this class!"
When & Where
New North Social Media Breakfast
The New North Social Media Breakfast was founded in March 2009 by Dana VanDenHeuvel of Marketing Savant in partnership with Weidert Group, Inc. and Element. The group of local professionals meet monthly, rotating between Green Bay and Appleton locations, to discuss how social media is impacting their businesses. To cater to the diverse needs of this growing group of professionals, the New North Social Media Breakfast has burst out of the coffee shop setting and into the community. The breakfast is sponsored by various local businesses each month.